New Tires, Mercedes engine still under factory warranty, stored indoors, like new. Save over $40,000 from new pricing.
The Class B market continues to grow, in large part due to the success of the Era. Its combination of fuel efficiency, maneuverability, and high end features has introduced a whole new set of enthusiasts to the van style RV. With its fuel efficient and dependable Mercedes Benz diesel engine, driving your Era more closely assimilated driving your own personal vehicle.
1. High gloss cabinetry, which is lightweight to preserve cargo carrying capacity, yet is moisture and humidity resistant
2. Under cabinet accent lighting
3. Continuous dimmable race track ceiling lighting, which eliminates shadows
4. New Firefly multiplex wiring allows single touch controls to lighting, monitoring systems, powered bed controls, powered awning controls, energy management and so much more!
5. Advanced all new climate control system:
a. The Era now features the new, 97% efficient, Truma Combi heating and hot water system.
b. Provides quick hot water recovery with LP and electrical heating.
c. LED digital control panel allows time adjustable settings for water and air temperature- maximizing comfort and reducing fuel usage.
d. Quick multi stage heating system with four high performance ducts keeps the coach at a consistent temperature using LP, electricity or both for maximum performance.
e. Insulated and tuned heating and air delivery system is extremely quiet, insuring a restful nights sleep.
f. Electric heating element allows users to take the chill off on a brisk morning using the camp ground’s electricity.
g. High efficiency 13,500 BTU air conditioning features two stage operation that cools quickly and maintains the cool with lower fan noise.
h. MAXXAIR premium vent system includes remote and automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the customer to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied
6. Zamp 100 watt solar system with solar panel battery charger and controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
7. Standard rear screen wall, with heat reflective properties and allowing for fresh air and an excellent rear view
8. Refined rear end interior finishing with concealed storage, finished in weather resistant synthetic leather
9. New fiberglass bath surround with a single control shower and faster adjustments to temp to conserve water.
10. Separate shower and sink faucets
11. New three burner range combo
12. New single control faucet
13. Decorative heat shield over the stove
14. Convection microwave, which allows you to bake, brown and roast like a traditional oven
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes Benz powertrain:
1. Mercedes Benz 3.0 litre turbo diesel, estimated to achieve 18 to 22 mpg highway
2. 325 lbs feet of torque or power, which provides for 5,000 lb factory installed towing
3. 188 hp
4. Five speed automatic transmission with grade braking capability via the Tip Shift transmission
5. Dual front airbags
6. Four wheel ABS
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 26.4 fuel capacity
2. 16 gallon LP capacity
3. TrumaCombi continuous unlimited water heater capacity and eco heating
4. 30 amp electrical service
5. 13,500 BTU high efficiency air conditioner
6. 13 foot powered patio awning
7. Dual group 31 absorbed glass mat maintenance free AGM batteries
|Number of cylinders||6|